Jenama produk kesihatan bersepah di pasaran. Jadi kenapa perlu pilih Shaklee? Pilihlah jenama yang telah lama, mempunyai reputasi baik, sanggup berbelanja demi R&D dan tulus untuk menjaga kesihatan badan dan alam bukan hanya mengejar keuntungan.
1. Dr. Forrest C. Shaklee was a Chiropractor who went through school with his friend, BJ Palmer, the father of chiropractic care. Dr. Shaklee also held degrees in nutrition, biochemistry, philosophy and divinity.
2. He practiced chiropractic care until he was 65 years old. Then he launched Shaklee Corporation to market the products he spent his lifetime developing. His dream was to share the products and better health with the world.
3. Shaklee nutritional products are recognized by the government as food. Many nutritional companies are considered drug companies.
4. Shaklee has their own products clinically tested by outside, unbiased sources (such as Yale University and Harvard University) providing scientific proof that these products break down and are utilized by your body.
Hundreds of these tests are published in peer-reviewed nutritional and medical journals such as:
A. The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition
B. The Journal of Nutrition
C. The Journal of the American Dietetic Association D. The Journal of Applied Physiology, and
E. The American Journal of Cardiology
5. Some companies cite other companies’ clinical studies, but their actual products have never been tested because it is not required by law. Many companies pay to have info in advertising journals.
6. Shaklee products are all balanced and are the most natural supplement available. Being food-based , they contain essential known nutrients, unknown nutrients, phytochemicals and enzymes.
7. Shaklee has its own research and development lab in Hayward, CA, and a second lab built in conjunction with the Stanford University in Palo Alto, CA. The Shaklee manufacturing plant is in Norman, Oklahoma – Most vitamin companies just purchase their vitamins from a central lab and put their own labels on them.
8. Shaklee spends in excess of $12 million per year on research and testing.
Shaklee has over 150 scientists on staff, and an advisory board consisting of doctors, professors, and scientists
from leading industries and universities around the world.
9. As many as 176 separate tests for purity, potency and safety are performed on the ingredients for a single product. All Shaklee product claims have documented substantiation. Products undergo as many as 262 separate quality assurance tests throughout the manufacturing process.
10. Shaklee products are 100% guaranteed
– Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone